Job postings for OCaml programmers are welcome on the OCaml discourse site, with the following provisions:
- Postings must be for jobs that primarily involve working with the OCaml language.
- Postings must be placed in the “Jobs” category.
- Postings by outside recruiters are not permitted under any circumstances. You may only post messages related to jobs at your own firm.
- Postings must clearly indicate all relevant details of the position, such as the name of the employer, the exact nature of the work, the location of the job, etc.
- Information sufficient to allow a job seeker to decide whether to read the posting (example: “Junior programming job, Foo Corporation, London, UK.”) should be placed in the title of the posting.
Postings that do not conform to the above rules may be removed. Abusive or repeated violations of the rules (such as postings by recruiters) may result in loss of posting privileges.
You are also welcome to post short-term opportunities here, such as industry or academic internships for topics that are related to OCaml.