I'm looking for OCaml developer for paid code contributions

Hello,

I’m not sure that this is the right place but I’m not familiar with other OCaml related communities.

I’m looking for OCaml developer for paid code contributions into already existing project. The code changes definitely won’t be monumental but I can never be sure. They will focus at the adding new features or improving existing ones.

Project: WeiDU - a tool for creating mods for Infinity Engine-based games ( Baldur’s Gate, Planescape: Tourment, Icewind Dale)
Code: https://github.com/WeiDUorg/weidu/tree/devel

Just take look at the code and evaluate it’s complexity and then decide.

About the money: I can’t offer you a full-time job, I can only afford to pay for specific things which I need. I expect that the amount of contributions will be less than 10 so I would like to pay for each of them separately, depends of the complexity.

P.S. If there is other place when I can attract attention of the OCaml developers, please suggest.

Lot of views and no reply? Maybe i miss something?

Could you detail what the contributions/tasks would be?

Example:
weidu application/installer is creating ‘weidu.log’ file inside game directory:

The content of weidu.log after installing example mod:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-EXAMPLEMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // ExampleMod: 0.00

I need to add current date as string into every non comment line which are added to it:
(using YYYY.MM.DD HH:mm:ss format)

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
2017.01.01 22:33:44 # ~SETUP-EXAMPLEMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // ExampleMod: 0.00