Package search on


it looks like the search field on has been disabled (see attached screenshot). Is this done by intention?

I am using Chrome 88.0.4324.190 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit) on Windows 10.

It’s there for me but disappears if I disable 1st-party scripts in uBlock Origin. I think you have an extension or content blocker that’s preventing some required JS from loading.

Thanks for your feedback!
In the meantime, I also checked with Edge on the same machine and it shows the search field correctly. I also compared the loaded scripts with Chrome DevTools and could not find any differences. I only observe that in Edge the search field is rendered quite late, probably due to a delay in loading the required script (just a guess, I am no Web expert). I don’t think there is an adblocker active in Chrome (all resources loaded by Edge are also loaded in Chrome), but I can’t say for sure, since it’s managed by our company IT.
Anyway, seems to be a browser issue, rather than of the opam site.