(This is an event related to tools developed in OCaml, although the tools themselves are applied to C and assembly.)
This is an event dedicated to formal methods, code analysis, cybersecurity and reverse engineering, with the help of the Frama-C and Binsec frameworks.
During this day, you will be able to:
- Bring your own C code to have it analyzed by the Frama-C team;
- Participate in the tutorials and code analysis challenges with Frama-C;
- Participate in the crackme and reverse challenges with the Binsec tool;
- Learn how to use Frama-C/Binsec, or become proficient with them;
- Participate in the development of these open-source platforms, developed mainly in OCaml.
Please register here: Inscription Cyber-Hackathon Frama-C + Binsec | Framaforms.org (the form is in French, but feel free to contact us directly in English if you prefer).
By the way, the Frama-C and Binsec teams are hiring! Interns, PhDs, postdocs, temporary- and fixed-term researchers… drop by if you are interested!
For the Binsec and Frama-C teams,