March 23, 2020
Type of position:
- regular hire (no freelancers)
- full time
- work from home anywhere in Germany, or in the office in Darmstadt
- work for a small and highly skilled international team, located in the US and Europe
- the team language is English
We are looking for a compiler engineer with strong skills in all relevant areas:
- fluent in OCaml or a similar language such as Haskell
- Understanding of the structure of the DSL, including syntax and semantics
- Translation of FP languages to executable code
- Code optimization
- Graph algorithms
- Type checking
We are open to both juniors and seniors, and payment will be accordingly. We are not so much interested in formal certifications but rather in real practice, either from previous jobs, research projects, or contributions to open source projects.
The no-code platform is being developed by engineers in Europe and the US at various places, and we usually do not meet physically but in video conferences. Working from home is very usual. We also get you a desk in your home town if you prefer this. The compiler development is lead by Gerd Stolpmann from Darmstadt.
Due to the strong connections to the US, video conferences will often have to take place in evening hours, until around 7pm or 8pm.
Applications: please follow the “Apply” link at the official web page describing the position: https://rmx.mixtional.de/static/54657cda/
CEO of Mixtional Code GmbH (and OCaml hacker of the first hour)
Contact and company details: https://www.mixtional.de/contact.html