I’m nearing completion of the ~preview.1 release to OPAM of Orsetto, my toolkit for structured data interchange. Here’s a brief summary of things left to do before I can commit to collaborating with the community and to engaging with feedback.
- Build pipeline for continuous integration on Bitbucket.Org.
- Generate documentation with odoc using the Conjury build system.
- Consolidate Cf_seq as extension of the Stdlib.Seq module.
- Minor last-minute improvements (e.g. leap second database, et cetera).
- Removal of some experimental modules (e.g. Cf_dyn and Cf_psys).
Not sure when I’ll have done this, but I’m hoping by the end of the month. I’m writing this now because I feel like I’ve gotten to the point where there isn’t any major new logic that needs to be done before an initial preview can be posted. Anybody interested in my work who wants to comment before I post a preview to OPAM is invited to check out the sources at Bitbucket (linked above) and file issues.
p.s. I would have just added this as an update to the previous topic I filed about it, but Discourse is now refusing to let me reply more than three times to myself.