Hey, dear community!
This time I could not found a good documentation generator for OCaml source codes so my question is:
Which documentation generator for OCaml’s source code is the most user-friendly?
What I mean by “user-friendly”?
- HTML format is a MUST
- Beautiful UI.
- Great readability and highlighting for source codes
- Links on definitions of modules and functions
- It automatically adds signatures
- It has a search over documentation
- Extendable through plugins
- Tabs for fast switching between many pages of documentation
- Supports Markdown (yep, I want to use the pieces of Markdown in my comments)
- It provides the ability for manual (through comments) linking between documents
P.S. Thank you very much for your help! You are (or, I hope we are) great community!