We are happy to invite submissions to the ML Family Workshop 2020,
to be held during the ICFP conference week on Thursday,
The ML family workshop warmly welcomes submission touching
on the programming languages traditionally seen as part of the
“ML family” (Standard ML, OCaml, F#, CakeML, SML#, Manticore,
MetaOCaml, etc.). The scope of the workshop includes all aspects
of the design, semantics, theory, application, implementation,
and teaching of the members of the ML family. We also encourage
presentations from related languages (such as Haskell, Scala,
Rust, Nemerle, Links, Koka, F*, Eff, ATS, etc), to exchange
experience of further developing ML ideas.
Currently, the workshop is still scheduled to go ahead as planned
in Jersey City, however it is likely that the ML workshop will
end up being a virtual workshop this year. Either way provisions
will be made to allow speakers to present their work remotely.
See our detailed CFP online on the ICFP website:
- Friday 15th May (any time zone): Abstract submission deadline
- Friday 26th June: Author notification
- Thursday 27th August: ML Family Workshop
- Youyou Cong (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Gowtham Kaki (Purdue University)
- Neel Krishnaswami (University of Cambridge)
- Daan Leijen (Microsoft Research)
- Koko Muroya (Kyoto University)
- Atsushi Ohori (Tohoku University)
- Jonathan Protzenko (Microsoft Research)
- Gabriel Radanne (INRIA)
- Claudio Russo (Dfinity)
- Leo White (Jane Street) (Chair)
- Jeremy Yallop (University of Cambridge)
See the online CFP for the details on the expected submission format.
Submissions must be uploaded to the workshop submission website
before the submission deadline.