Does anyone have a way of contacting seliopou author of the inhabitedtype projects?

Hello fellow OCamler’s!

I think there is a number of us here in the community that appreciate the highly performant projects put forth by seliopou. The popularity of the of the projects under the InhabitedType organization can be seen by looking at issues & PRs. Unfortunately some of the PRs such as this one which solves real problems for people have gone unmerged for awhile. I fully respect anyone’s decision to not maintain an open source project as it can quickly turn into a full-time job. However it is a shame to see these projects go ever so slightly stale when there seems to be interest in them.

My question is: does anyone have a way of contacting Seliopou to see if he would be willing to add a few members to the organization or potentially migrate the projects to the ocaml-community organization?

PS. I have no authority in any of this and do not want to step on any toes. I would just like to see these projects grow and thrive.

3 Likes

Have you tried their email address as listed in the opam file?

1 Like

Haha, no I haven’t. :man_facepalming: I did however reach out to the email listed at: http://www.inhabitedtype.com/
I’ll go ahead and try the one in the opam file as well.

Thanks for the pointer Kate!