OCaml Stickers via 🐌 … going on!

if you want some, tell me where to mail them via the webform 🐫 OCaml Stickers via 🐌 βœ‰οΈ.

Once you have them, maybe post a photo of one of them sticking here in the comments below.

ocaml-stickers

(Supersedes OCaml Stickers via 🐌)

17 Likes

Thank you for the stickers! OCaml gets the honor of being the first on my 10" carry-everywhere development laptop

3 Likes

my x205ta xubuntu

3 Likes

Stickers just arrived all the way over in western Canada, thanks @mro!

3 Likes

Thanks, from Birmingham UK!

1 Like

Just receiving my Stickers (but I had to live my hone and finding the right place to put it is an hard problem that need a lot of time). Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Thank you for the stickers, from upstate NY! Already gave out most of them to my friends and fellow course staff and former professor of our functional programming class, which is taught in OCaml.

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve received the stickers but I finally could put one in public :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks @mro !

11 Likes

and the rainbow is striking!

4 Likes

Thank you for sending the stickers, from North Washington State (USA)! I will ensure they find good places. My laptop now has an OCaml sticker!

2 Likes

what a select company!

I love your idea so much

1 Like

Servus, fellow OCaml programmer in Vienna. This is not far from my home - thank you for decorating the neighbourhood.

3 Likes

@mro – Thanks for Ireland

3 Likes

what a neat caravan!

I just got received it. It’s awesome! Thanks from South Korea.

2 Likes

The ordinary postal system is a remarkable achievement of civilisation. Ships a lump of paper around the globe for ~$1.

7 Likes

I see you’re a person of culture chaos yourself

I was very surprised to receive a card in the regular mail… And even more coming from Germany… Thank you very much, they are already at all my laptops.

1 Like

a sighting in the wild (internet)! So nice! Shakthi Kannan: "The 12th MirageOS retreat will be in Marrakech, M…" - Mastodon