A new version of
reparse 2.0.0 has been released to opam.
Reparse is a monadic, recursive descent based, comprehensive, parser construction library for ocaml.
CHANGES for version 2.0.0:
- Rewrite the whole package to use exceptions rather than
- Adds many more parsing combinators
- Adds comprehensive unit tests
- Adds comprehensive documentation, host documentation and add links in repo home page
- Adds abstraction for input source
- Provides unix file source and string input source
- Adds separate package
reparse-unixfor unix file input
- Adds calc.ml and json.ml in examples.
Additionally, the API is now comprehensively documented with at least an example for each API call.