I’ve just released an update of OCaml wrappers for scikit-learn:
- documentation: https://lehy.github.io/ocaml-sklearn/
- code: https://github.com/lehy/ocaml-sklearn
opam install sklearn
These bindings also come with bindings for Numpy (
opam install np) and Scipy (
opam install scipy).
Scikit-learn is all of these things:
- Simple and efficient tools for predictive data analysis
- Accessible to everybody, and reusable in various contexts
- Built on NumPy, SciPy, and matplotlib
- Open source, commercially usable - BSD license
Scikit-learn is robust, well-engineered and covers most basic machine learning use cases. As a professional data scientist I use it extensively from Python. I built these wrappers because I felt challenged by my friend @UnixJunkie’s funny R wrappers.
I don’t depend personally on these packages and maintain/improve them without any guarantees. They have many unpolished corners. However, they have tests and I don’t expect them to add too many bugs to scikit-learn. Contributions and bug reports are welcome (but be aware that the bindings are generated from a big hairy Python script).
Many thanks to everybody involved in opam!