This is to announce release 1.2 of HoCL, a functional language for describing dataflow process networks.
- can describe hierarchical and/or parameterized graphs
- support two styles of description : structural and functional
- use polymorphic type inference to check graphs
- supports the notion of higher order wiring functions for describing and encapsulating graph patterns
- supports several dataflow semantics (SDF, PSDF, …) by means of annotations.
HoCL is entirely written in OCaml.
Feedback welcome !