An experimental, unofficial OCaml wiki

We just got a nice redesign courtesy of @fallbackusername ! If you haven’t checked ocamlverse out yet, come do so!

In the spirit of ocamlverse and also imitating some success I have seen with github tables for maintaining decentralized data sets, I copied and checked dead links from the ocaml.org’s courses list and placed it here https://gitlab.com/kanishka-azimi/ocaml-courses. I don’t have any interest in being the maintainer of this list over time, but I’m curious to see if this attracts more frequent updates. If it does attract updates, I’ll request to move it into an official ocaml-community github area.

1 Like

I’d be happy to host this on ocamlverse. Feel free to create a PR.

My working theory is the immediate feedback of the Gitlab table + edit in gitlab functionality + narrow scope of data will attract the most updates. I will test it out for about six months. If I get lots of updates, then I will come up with a shell script to fetch this data from this repo and load it into ocamlverse.

1 Like

Looking at OCamlverse’s Help Wanted page, I’d really like to update it with material that’s most relevant to today’s ecosystem:

• What projects could use the most help?
  • Which projects have open issues that could be tackled by beginners?